Sign up to receive email updates
Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Maine benefits for veterans?
- Where can I find information on starting a veteran-owned business?
Maine VA facilities
Our state has a strong network of VA facilities staffed by dedicated professionals. Please click here to access Togus VA Medical Center’s website, which has a listing of medical centers, clinics, and Vet Centers. The information on each facility includes information on the services each provided as well as hours of operation, contact information, and driving directions.
Information for Military Personnel.